FrSky ACCST Taranis X9D PLUS 16CH 2.4GHz Transmitter with X8R Receiver Mode 2(Version B)(Without the Aluminum box)
Taranis X9D ACCST PLUG 2.4GHz Transmitter is upgraded of Taranis X9D ACCST Transmitter.
PLUS the most important: the new version to modify the internal hardware circuit layout
1. In view of the problem of before noise control has made the very big change, basically doesn't make any noise;
2. Add the vibrating alert, similar to phone the vibration keystrokes, concrete can be set in system interface;
3. The backlight part, before is monochrome backlight control, is now two kinds of combination of color backlighting, can say that there are three kinds of color, color may vary, randomly sent
When it comes to possibilities the Frsky TARANIS sets a new standard. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability, they now offer their first full transmitter system.
The TARANIS mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The TARANIS utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, versus just an annoying beeper. For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., just about anything can be programed, you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades even a headphone jack.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or BNF’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with duel RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of "OPEN TX" software and community, a ergonomic case with ultra-smooth smooth ball bearing gimbals and a large backlit LCD with a included aluminum case and battery pack. You have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
Model name: Taranis X9D
Number of Channels: up to 16
Operating Voltage Range: 6-15V (2s, 3s Lipos are acceptable)
Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
Operating Temperature: -10~60C
Backlit LCD Screen: 212*64 Monochrome
Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card)
Battery: 2000 mAh
Compatibility: FrSky X series,D series and V8-II series receivers
Stick mode: Mode 2 (Left hand throttle)
• RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
• 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
• 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
• 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
• Self-test of the transmitter antenna
• 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
• Audio Speech outputs
• USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
• Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
• Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
• State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
• Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
• Large backlit display
• Real-time data logging
• Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
• JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
• Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
Note:This version is without the Aluminum box
Dimension: 46.25×26.6×14.2mm (L × W × H)
Number of Channels: 16CH (1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver)
With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
Operating Current: 100mA@5V
Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
Compatibility: FrSky DFT/DJT/DHT/DHT-U in D_mode
FrSky Taranis X9D/XJT in D8 mode
FrSky Taranis X9D/XJT in D16 mode
Note:Firmware for Europe version of XJT module, Built-in XJT of X9D/X9D Plus. Unnecessary do firmware upgrade for Non-European customers
More details : Click here
1 x Taranis X9D ACCST PLUG 2.4GHz Transmitter Version B(Mode 2)(Without the Aluminum box)
1 x X8R Receiver
1 x Battery
1 x Neck Strap
1 x Carton